Explore these questions amongst the independent study students. Summarize your findings in a short paper and email to me. You may use any resources at your disposal.
- What is a project? What would not be a project?
- What is project management?
- What is the role of a project manager?
- What are some approaches to project management?
- Is managing software projects different than managing other types of projects? How?
- What is a Project Management Life Cycle? What is a Software Development Life Cycle?
- What's wrong with software project management today?
- What is scope? What is scope management? Why is it important? How do we manage scope?
- What kinds of projects have you worked on during coop? What PMLC did they use? What were your experiences?